Real Estate Transaction Coordinator
The role of the Real Estate Transaction Coordinator will be to assist the Contract Manager in handling administrative tasks related to real estate sales. You will act as a liaison between our Brokerage’s real estate agents and title companies. The ideal person is someone who cares about the quality of their work and enjoys working in a fast-paced, office environment. You’ll have a friendly, positive attitude, be a team player, and multi-tasker with a sense of urgency. We are seeking a self-motivated individual that is well organized, accountable, patient, detail oriented, dedicated and communicative.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assisting in the maintenance of SalesForce accounts.
- Make sure that all signature and initials required are present on the contract and addenda.
- Ensure that all the needed addenda are included with the contract.
- Request property profiles from the title company.
- Create a summary sheet for all contracts.
- Make web-based transaction management file (e.g. Dropbox) for agents with secure access so that they can keep track of the transaction.
- Upload documents for shared viewing.
- Send emails on a weekly basis or as needed that summarize the transaction’s status, as well as informing the agents of upcoming deadlines.
- Maintain contractual dates on Outlook calendar.
- Follow up with title company on closing day.
- Maintain SUPRA lockbox log.
- Open the escrow and supply the escrow officer with all the information needed start the process of managing the file.
- Participate in company provided training sessions.
- Compile and distribute weekly/ monthly reports as requested.
- Keep Contract Manager and agent informed about challenges and issues that arise.
- Create and maintain operational forms that document all systems and standards.
Education and Skills:
- High School Diploma/ GED equivalent
- Real estate license a plus.
- Minimum of one (1) year administrative experience preferably in a real estate environment.
- Preferred experience with SalesForce.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. The required hours are Monday-Thursday (occasionally Friday) between 8:30 am-5:30 pm.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.