Real Estate Concierge & Assistant Front Desk Coordinator
This is a two-part position at The Big Sky Real Estate Company. The Real Estate Concierge is a customer service focused position that requires a passionate, service-oriented professional. The ideal candidate is extremely knowledgeable of the Big Sky area, community activities, dining options, and special event throughout the year. This position is about providing Real Estate prospects with a concierge service, aimed at maximizing a memorable and exceptional experience. Responsibilities will include booking reservations, guiding and advising for the best trip possible.
The Assistant Front Desk Coordinator performs routine clerical, secretarial and administrative work such as answering telephones, receiving the public, and providing customer assistance. They will cover the desk at least 2 days a week and will assist the Front Desk Coordinator when she cannot cover the desk, on other days.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Real Estate Concierge
- Coordinate vacation planning for The Big Sky Real Estate Co. prospects and onsite concierge services.
- Facilitate and ensure consistent communication with Sales Team regarding clients stay.
- Ensure superior service, satisfaction, and resolutions related to bookings and vacation planning for prospects.
- Partner with assigned Sales Agent to create a unique experience for each guest.
- Consistently create positive interactions.
- Maintain office forms and procedures and assists with administrative tasks.
- Answer the central telephone system and direct calls accordingly.
- Receive the public and answers questions, in person, and by email and telephone; responds to inquiries from employees, citizens, and others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person or department.
- Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Assists the public with the use of department facilities.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must be able to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer.
- Must be able to communicate by various means including but not limited to phone, email, and text.
- Ability to study and quickly acquire knowledge about the Big Sky community and the private clubs associated with BSREC.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Time Management.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, chat applications, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organization skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; grasp items and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position. Days of work are typically Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm.
Education and Experience:
- Must possess basic marketing/sales knowledge.
- Previous experience in an administrative or marketing role preferred.
- Previous experience with concierge service preferred
- Graduation from high school or GED equivalent with specialized course work in general office practices such as typing, filing, accounting, and bookkeeping or equivalent experience
- Valid driver license and reliable transportation.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To submit your resume, please visit this link.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.