Front Desk Coordinator
The front desk clerk/receptionist performs routine clerical, secretarial and administrative work in answering telephones, receiving the public, providing customer assistance, data processing, and record-keeping.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintains office forms and procedures, and assists with administrative tasks.
- Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly.
- Receives the public and answers questions, in person and by telephone; responds to inquiries from employees, citizens, and others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person or department.
- Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Duplicates and distributes materials.
- Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, memoranda and other material.
- Assists the public with the use of department facilities.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Time Management
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; sit; walk; use hands; reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position. Days of work are Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Eligible to participate in the Company’s benefits programs which include all medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. Health benefits will be effective the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment, while paid time off starts accruing immediately.
Required Education and Experience:
- Graduation from high school or GED equivalent with specialized course work in general office practices such as typing, filing, accounting, and bookkeeping or equivalent experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Must have your own vehicle and be able to drive to and from errands within Big Sky.
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.