Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager is responsible for developing and implementing compelling social media strategies that will elevate brand awareness and grow the Company’s social media community.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for the creation and publishing of relevant and creative content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, news) across multiple platforms.
- Work closely with the leadership team to establish and implement a social media strategy that aligns with business goals and defines the company brand.
- Propose and implement new features regularly to continue to develop brand awareness.
- Set best practices and standards for all Company social media platforms.
- Drive continuous growth of social media following and engagement by staying abreast of social media trends (design tools, applications, etc.), identifying opportunities, and leveraging analytics to the Company’s advantage.
- Maintain a working knowledge of new technology.
- Create captivating blog posts and identify in-depth blog topics central to each social media account on a regular basis.
- Work with photographers and videographers to acquire appropriate new content.
- Manage and expand the Company’s media library
- Respond to inquiries in a timely manner and direct questions to appropriate members of the team as needed.
- Monitor, moderate and manage comments; identify and mitigate negative comments when possible.
- Be aware of any market changes and competition.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Working knowledge and real-world experience in planning, managing and executing social media strategies
- Knowledge of digital marketing current best practices and understanding of digital production processes.
- Knowledge of paid media strategy and planning options and the media role in integrated communication.
- Self-starter, able to manage time effectively, pick the right things to focus on.
- Experience creating original, creative content.
- Proficient in social media analytics.
- Experience writing, editing and crafting content for the social media space.
- Experience with web development.
- Experience with search engine optimization.
Required Education and Skills:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in a related area.
- Requires 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Ability to communicate technical topics to a general audience in an engaging manner.
- Ability to create compelling storylines for a range of audiences.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and other social media best practices
- Experience, interest, and a passion for the outdoors and mountain resort lifestyle; particularly the luxury mountain resort lifestyle and private club atmosphere.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position. Normal hours of work, Monday – Friday from 9am to 5pm, however, this position may require work outside of these hours.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Full Time, Exempt
- Salary: $50,000 – $55,000 Annually, DOE
- We welcome interested candidates to submit their resumes to email@example.com. We kindly ask that you refrain from calling to inquire on this position.
- Candidates that pass the initial qualification process will be asked to provide a writing and social media sample following guidelines.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.